General Discussion

The Registry Collection and Exchange

Oct 29, 2006

We are Grand Mayan owners and are having trouble renting our weeks next year with a crowded market for this resort. I was thinking about exchanging points for a resort in the Resistry Collection and getting a guest certificate. Has anyone had any experience with this. The Registry is like a division of RCI with upscale resorts. Some rent for 700.00 to 1000.00 a night. We were looking at the Teton Club in WY. Has anyone stayed there? What are the possibilities of exchange and rental? Dixie

Dixie S.
Sep 14, 2007

I am looking at using the Registry Collection for the first time myself. Have you had any experiences?

Tony E.
Sep 14, 2007

tonye18 wrote:
I am looking at using the Registry Collection for the first time myself. Have you had any experiences?
I am thinking about it but NO I have not as of yet. I know you are not suppose to rent these out only use them yourself or family member. We are not to rent and collect pay for them. If understand you can give to a close friend or family for the fees you pay to transfer but the properties look great. Dixie

Dixie S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.