Timeshare Exchanges

SFX exchange company

May 10, 2008

So has anyone had a decent exchange with SFX. Do they give you 2 years to use your week. They seem to be not as easy to use as RCI. I was considering depositing my MP week, but maybe I should just use it.

Kari B.
May 11, 2008

I have had no luck with SFX exchange company for the past year and a half. I have requested to norther california and hawaii giving up a wk at the Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta but nothing as of yet.

Maritza P.
Oct 02, 2019

I would to what your company has instored for me

Thiz.Gurl.Diamonique C.
Feb 07, 2020

Doesn’t surprise me that you got that from customer service. The owner is a straight up *** so that’s probably where they get it from

vickie247 wrote:
I haven't tried to exchange with them, but I got really irritated with their customer service.

I get emails advertising "2 for 1" weeks. Well, in their world, that means you pay for one then you pay $299 for the 2nd. I wrote to complain about their "false advertising" and they got VERY ugly with me. I couldn't believe it was a customer service person writing those things. They said next time I should read the whole advertisement properly and that I was "misinterpreting factual information" and then they cancelled my membership (which I didn't ask them to.) I wrote back and told them to reinstate me (they did), that I HAD read the advertisement thoroughly and that all my life (in America at least) "2 for 1" means you pay for one and you get another free. What they should say is "Buy one, get a deep discount for a 2nd."

Casie C.

Last edited by phyl21 on Feb 07, 2020 06:31 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.