Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

GETTIN A RESPONSE FROM A RENTER

Dec 04, 2006

I HAVE RECENTLY JOINED UP LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO RENT AND HAVE TRIED CONTACTING A COUPLE OF RENTERS WHO HAVE ADVERTISED WITH REDWEEK.

HOW LONG SHOULD I EXPECT TO WAIT? IT'S BEEN ABOUT 5 OR 6 DAYS AND I HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD FROM THESE OWNERS.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER.

PAT

Patrick O.
Dec 04, 2006

Hi Pat,

Please be sure to check any filtered folders on your email account. So many Hotmail, AOL and MSN email accounts filter out replies.

If you are unable to find any replies or don't receive any replies after a week of sending the inquiries please contact RedWeek's Customer Service to help get in touch with the owners.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Dec 04, 2006

mfarmer wrote:
Hi Pat,

Please be sure to check any filtered folders on your email account. So many Hotmail, AOL and MSN email accounts filter out replies.

If you are unable to find any replies or don't receive any replies after a week of sending the inquiries please contact RedWeek's Customer Service to help get in touch with the owners.

Thanks, Marty

Thanks Marty: I'll keep my eyes on those accounts. I didn't realize the customer service could / would contact the owners - a good idea.

Pat

Patrick O.
Dec 06, 2006

You can also look at your messages while logged into redweek. Look to the far left of your screen. If one or more is blocked by your mail provider, they will still show up on this site.

John F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.