The Galleon Resort

Galleon Property Updates

Dec 30, 2006

We have owned at the Galleon of over 10 years. I was told that the propety now has WI-FI (Wireless internet).

Please confirm. I thought that we could only get it at the marina or the local coffee shop.

Deb W.
Jan 09, 2007

They were installing it around Labor Day, there was nothing decent as an alternative. Last I heard they were planning to charge a hefty amount to use it. Beacon Wi-Fi out in the harbour was not very useful.

Rob M.
Jan 29, 2007

please don't laugh. Last year I sat out on the balcony in B-44 and was able to pick up the signal from next door.

Dawn B.
Apr 07, 2007

deb613 wrote:
We have owned at the Galleon of over 10 years. I was told that the propety now has WI-FI (Wireless internet).

Please confirm. I thought that we could only get it at the marina or the local coffee shop.

UPDATE: We just got back from the Galleon. The Wireless Internet rate was $39 for the week. You can sign up through the internet. It was simple, easy and reliable.

Deb W.
May 21, 2008

deb613 wrote:

Yes...we were just there last week and it is true.

Lenys W.
Sep 20, 2011

We are here at the Galleon now and the wifi is free. On the balcony of D54 typing this!!

Gail O.
Mar 12, 2014

I was at the Galleon from wk 3 to wk7 . The wi-fi was there in all buildings but was not accessible at all times due to the lumber of people on the system. I used it early in the morning and late at night

deb613 wrote:

Tom B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.