Playacar Palace

Playa Del Carmen

Jan 03, 2007

Looking for any feedback on this resort or any other Palace resorts. We're going in April but still haven't decided which one.

Thanks,

Lori

Lori C.
Jan 14, 2007

Was at Playacar Palace at christmas- unfortunately only 1 day as we're headed elsewhere. It is beatiful resort, clean, wonderful service and excellent food. A little lacking in shade and beach but great location. We'll definitely return! Laurie

GJZ
Jan 15, 2007

Thanks for your comments. We stayed at the Aventura Spa Palace and only saw the entrance of Playacar. By any chance did you visit any of the other Palace resorts? We're thinking of going to the Moon Palace mainly because a single friend is joining us and I thought the bigger resort would be better for the single scene. Lori

Lori C.
Jan 16, 2007

loric54 wrote:
Thanks for your comments. We stayed at the Aventura Spa Palace and only saw the entrance of Playacar. By any chance did you visit any of the other Palace resorts? We're thinking of going to the Moon Palace mainly because a single friend is joining us and I thought the bigger resort would be better for the single scene. Lori

We did not but someone I work with went there on honeymoon over holiday and loved it. They want to go back as they only had 5 days and was not nearly enough! We passed Cozumel Palace on our way to our hotel and the location did not seem as desirable although it definitely was directly on water. You realize you can visit all while staying at one. If you check out playainfo.com there are some forums/threads about the Palace resort, if you want to read more. Moon Palace has golf and spa, and it is very close to Cancun. I have read much but did not have time enough in Playa but the town there is intirguing. Playcar Palace will transport you to the spa but not on property. Good luck! Laurie

GJZ

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.