Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Third party rental company

Jan 19, 2007

Has anyone dealt with a company called Premier Vacations??I was told by one of the sales people at my timeshare that they would help rent my timeshare but they want a one time fee upfront which does not give me any gurantees that my weeks will be rented.Any help would be appreicated.

Robert U.
Jan 19, 2007

Number one rule of thumb in timesharing is to never ever pay an upfront fee to any company to sell or rent your timeshare.

If your week is desirable (location, season, supply and demand) and you price it right you'd be more successful by placing an ad on Redweek for very little money. You'd be doing the same thing as the upfront fee companies do for several hundred dollars with the possiblity of them finding no renter at all. Key words for renting is to price it right.

The best renter is the owner.

R P.
Jan 19, 2007

jayjay wrote:
Number one rule of thumb in timesharing is to never ever pay an upfront fee to any company to sell or rent your timeshare.

If your week is desirable (location, season, supply and demand) and you price it right you'd be more successful by placing an ad on Redweek for very little money. You'd be doing the same thing as the upfront fee companies do for several hundred dollars with the possiblity of them finding no renter at all. Key words for renting is to price it right.

The best renter is the owner.

Thanks for the information!!How does the transfer of money and reservations take place.Do I need contact the resort that I am renting my week to another person??Do I need to set up a contract?Sorry all new to this

Robert U.
Jan 19, 2007

You can download a rental contract and instructions on renting from www.tstoday.com for a small fee.

robertu10 wrote:
Thanks for the information!!How does the transfer of money and reservations take place.Do I need contact the resort that I am renting my week to another person??Do I need to set up a contract?Sorry all new to this

R P.
Jul 07, 2023

I haven't personally dealt with Premier Vacations, but I can offer some general advice regarding your situation. It's important to approach such offers with caution, especially when asked for an upfront fee with no guarantees. Here are a few suggestions:

Research the company: Look for reviews, testimonials, and ratings online to see if there have been any complaints or negative experiences from other customers. This can give you a sense of their reputation and reliability.

Check for licensing and accreditation: Find out if Premier Vacations is a registered or licensed company in your region. You can also check if they are affiliated with any recognized industry associations or have received any certifications.

Inquire about their track record: Contact Premier Vacations and ask about their success rate in renting out timeshares. Request references from other clients who have used their services in the past. This way, you can verify their claims and gain some insight into their performance.

Understand the terms and conditions: Review any contracts or agreements carefully before signing anything or making any payments. Pay attention to refund policies, cancellation clauses, and any other relevant terms that might impact your decision.

Seek legal advice if necessary: If you're uncertain about the legitimacy of Premier Vacations or have concerns about the agreement, it may be worthwhile to consult with a lawyer who specializes in a timeshare or real estate law. They can provide professional guidance based on your specific circumstances. if you need more information about party rentals company visit https://www.outdoorcelebrations.com/.

Remember, it's essential to exercise caution and thoroughly evaluate any offers that involve upfront fees or guarantees. Taking these precautions can help you make a more informed decision and protect yourself from potential scams or unfavorable outcomes.

Wendy B.

Last edited by wendyb620 on Jul 07, 2023 12:12 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.