Pueblo Bonito Rose Spa & Resort

Does anyone have information re. how much sellers are getting right now on the resale market for Pueblo Bonito Rose?

Jan 27, 2007

I am thinking of buying a week or two at this resort and I was wondering what recent sale prices have been on the resale market for the junior suite, one bedroom and/or two bedroom units. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

G A.
Feb 04, 2007

Prices vary for each type of unit. Keep checking availiblity, there are also new posting daily.

Denise M S.
Feb 25, 2007

About 10 months ago I sold a Jr. Suite at PBR for $2950. My price was the lowest on Red Week and the unit sold very quickly. About 3 years ago I purchased a a BR/2 BA Master Suite for $4500, and I was very lucky to get it at that price. REcently I was looking for a 1 BR/2 BA Executive Suite and making low bid offers to see if someone would bite. One person who had 3 Esecutive Suites sold them for prices ranging from $5000-$5500. I currently have a 1 BR/1 BA Luxury Suite for sale on Red Week for $4700, the losest price on Red Week, and I have had several inquiries, though no firm offers yet. I currently own 3 units at PBR and am not in a hurry to sell as it makes an excellent rental unit. I hope this helps. Howard

greg1065 wrote:
I am thinking of buying a week or two at this resort and I was wondering what recent sale prices have been on the resale market for the junior suite, one bedroom and/or two bedroom units. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Howard S.
Apr 04, 2007

I purchased a one bedroom executive unit last year for a mere $3500. I used it last December and just rented my week in March this year for over $1200. I am already booked to return next March 2008 and can't wait.

Bruno I.
Jul 05, 2007

hsnitowsky wrote:
About 10 months ago I sold a Jr. Suite at PBR for $2950. My price was the lowest on Red Week and the unit sold very quickly. About 3 years ago I purchased a a BR/2 BA Master Suite for $4500, and I was very lucky to get it at that price. REcently I was looking for a 1 BR/2 BA Executive Suite and making low bid offers to see if someone would bite. One person who had 3 Esecutive Suites sold them for prices ranging from $5000-$5500. I currently have a 1 BR/1 BA Luxury Suite for sale on Red Week for $4700, the losest price on Red Week, and I have had several inquiries, though no firm offers yet. I currently own 3 units at PBR and am not in a hurry to Dear Howard: Can you tell us how you rented your units? Did you use a rental agency or rented yourself? If you rented your self did you first book your week or wait for an offer to rent? Thank you Marion

sell as it makes an excellent rental unit. I hope this helps. Howard

greg1065 wrote:

Marion Q.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.