Timeshare Companies

Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc

Feb 07, 2010

robertah47 wrote:
Well Phill thank you so much for being so high and mighty. ================================================= [PHILL12] It is to bad you take a posting on a timeshare forum this way but this is a timeshare forum. Like many owners who write questions on a timeshare forum they only want to hear what they want and not the truth. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes the $3500 would be 3 or 4 years worth of fees but then it would have been all done and over with. Did I think of selling it, I sure did and I tried but to no avail. Lets see I paid $500 for an appraisal with Century 21 real estate, which was also a rip off because once you pay the fee they don't even try to sell for you. =================================================

[PHILL12] First of all in timeshares you don't pay for a appraisal as you only own 1/52 of a unit in the building and not the building. Timeshares like our resort have 302 units and seven buildings with 15,704 owners as our resort has been sold out for years. Century 21 if you checked it out has a earned a bad name in many of their offices because of actions like this that list timeshares for sale. Century 21's didn't send someone out to go over the resort to do your appraisal like a home to guess the value! So you are right and you wasted $500.00.All they did is what you could have done and checked sales listings on these forums to get a price to list your unit. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you should try having a litte more compassion and understanding of other people. Not everyone is in your situation. I am now in a situation where it is get rid of the timeshare or lose my home. It is a no brainer to me!==================================================

[PHILL12]

This is a timeshare forum where we try and help people that own or have interest in timeshares. You have no idea of my situation as I don't come on a timeshare forum and tell strangers my problems. You want help or trying to understand timesharing these forums are great. You want compassion and understanding go to church or write to Dear Abby. My postings were not directed at you but to anyone having problems and dealing with these scam and postcard companies. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the money to pay the money up front, I got it from my credit card, just like I have been paying the yearly fee for the last 8 yrs!!!

==================================================

If as you state you charged the fee's on your credit card I do hope you can pay it off. With high interest rates you could end up paying thousands of dollars more than the charge to have these people take your timeshare off your hands. I have no idea how long you have been coming to this or other timeshare forums for advice. I will say your problems are sad but at the same time everyone coming on here trying to sell has a story. This is a timeshare forum with people like myself that try and help others.I don't know if you read these forums before making bad choices or not but after the fact isn't going to help you. From everything you have said I have to think you didn't get advice from these forums and the regulars that try and help others on here and other sites or didn't listen because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Reason is none of the regulars here would tell you to give your money away to a postcard company or pay them with your credit card or pay Century 21 $500 which is just profit for them.Bottom line though is its your money and you are a adult and can make your own choices.

When you get one of these posters telling you something that sounds to good it is probably a shill for some postcard or upfront scam business.

PHILL12

Phil L.

Last edited by phill12 on Feb 08, 2010 06:55 PM

Apr 29, 2010

whh wrote:
I have contacted the BBB in Atlanta. TNM has a rating of F and does not answer the BBB complaint I filed. I am in contact with a man named Scott Roberts who is legal council for Time share partners and am sending all paper work ( copies ) for him to look at. He said he may file a law suit against Time no more because they have transfered some property to them without knowledge of the transfer.

Do you happen to have names or copy of deeds that shows they transferred properties into Timeshare Partners name. I would like to get more info on it would you please kindly provide it. Thank You!!!

Fufa R.
Apr 29, 2010

I use to work for Timeshare Freedom, an extension I guess you could say of Time No More. Both companies are no longer in business and last I heard Time No More filed for bankruptcy. The owners name however were Darren Gibson and Sarah Turner (now Sarah Brown). Not sure how you would reach Darren, but you can look Sarah up in Cleveland, GA. I believe she has a photography business now. I quit a long time ago once I figured out what was REALLY going on. Hope this info helps

Nicole H.
Jun 25, 2011

YES!! We were sent a card saying they would give us an offer on a timeshare we had been trying to sell & had been ripped off by Century 21 when we signed w/them to sell it. By the way Century 21 was taken into court & lost on their practices w/timeshare scamming to sell. So because we were having a hard time selling & tired of Maintenance Fees we went & participated in their meeting. There were abou 20-25 people there at a hotel meeting room gathered around a large conference table. About 2/3 of them took the deal. The deal was.....GIVE us your timeshare & we'll pay MF if they're due & we'll enroll you in the Travel Club for half price which was about $3500. That was Nov 2003 & we have never used it. Really stupid. Now that we have tried to contact them 6/2011 we can NOT reach anyone. But I am not giving up. About 4 yrs ago we called them & they had our info & assured us they were up & running & to let them know when we were ready to travel. But NOW can't reach a soul. So for all of you who want to know how it works......that's it!!!!! We are left holding the bag.

Patricia A.
Jun 19, 2014

Time No More Inc is a total SCAM. I know this because the owner-Sarah Brown Turner Simmons Dearing is in fact my (1/2) sister. I have not seen or heard from her in years. I ran into her 1 time about 7 years ago and she was bragging about some timeshare scam she and someone named ‘Darren’ were pulling off and making millions. this made me sick to my stomach.

Our mother recently passed away and somehow-this girl who has not even seen/spoken to our mother in 10+ yrs pops up with a set of attorneys trying to take over the VERY small estate that my mother had.

I lost my best friend when my mother passed. I found out who the devil is-MY SISTER.

Anything I can do to assist you people in recouping your hard earned $$ feel free to email me. This snotty little girl needs to be brought to justice for what she has done to my family and yours....

patriciaa409 wrote:
YES!! We were sent a card saying they would give us an offer on a timeshare we had been trying to sell & had been ripped off by Century 21 when we signed w/them to sell it. By the way Century 21 was taken into court & lost on their practices w/timeshare scamming to sell. So because we were having a hard time selling & tired of Maintenance Fees we went & participated in their meeting. There were abou 20-25 people there at a hotel meeting room gathered around a large conference table. About 2/3 of them took the deal. The deal was.....GIVE us your timeshare & we'll pay MF if they're due & we'll enroll you in the Travel Club for half price which was about $3500. That was Nov 2003 & we have never used it. Really stupid. Now that we have tried to contact them 6/2011 we can NOT reach anyone. But I am not giving up. About 4 yrs ago we called them & they had our info & assured us they were up & running & to let them know when we were ready to travel. But NOW can't reach a soul. So for all of you who want to know how it works......that's it!!!!! We are left holding the bag.

Jim L.
Jan 13, 2016

I am replying to your message, and am sorry it has taken so long to post, but I feel it is necessary to warn anyone who might be, or is dealing with any company that offers to take your timeshare off your hands. DO NOT let them convince you to pay them to take your timeshare off your hands and then tell you that you can declare losses on your income taxes. You will regret a decision to do this when you find that the company is only there to take your money and leave you high and dry, despite their promises to help you with the tax forms.

My wife and I were taken for over $3000 in this scam.

Robert B.
Jan 18, 2016

Has anyone heard if Starwood Properties will take back a timeshare for a fee as I did with Diamond Resorts several years ago ?

David D.
Feb 17, 2018

Hi, I use to work for this company and I never made any sales, now that I see this I am glad I didn't. I knew the company closed down but I never knew they were scammers. I always felt something wasn't right, that's why I quit. When it comes to this kind of stuff I guess you have to listen to your gut, I don't know if any of you are still following this but if you are I hope you were able to get justice.

Ana C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.