El Moro Tower el Cid at Mazatlan

THEY CHEAT AMERICANS

Mar 03, 2007

These people are CHEATS. Their sales presentation is the most envasive and pressurized of all 46 I have been to. When I would not buy points - already had five time share weeks - they presented an investment idea using the points. Basically I would buy 154,000 points and their local sales people would use these to get two bedroom timeshares during Holly week - and rent those to vacationers. I was to make two thousand dollars per year - on going.

ONE time they did this - and cheated me by only sending me ONE thousand dollars.

I have reported it to El Cid mgt. - they did nothing - and then to Fairfield and then to Cendant. NOTHING - LOTS OF BS - but in the end nothing.

They have cleaned up the problem locally by firing the sales people involved - but REFUSE to make it right for the hundreds of members whom were scamed.

George M.
Feb 05, 2008

georgem185 wrote:
These people are CHEATS. Their sales presentation is the most envasive and pressurized of all 46 I have been to. When I would not buy points - already had five time share weeks - they presented an investment idea using the points. Basically I would buy 154,000 points and their local sales people would use these to get two bedroom timeshares during Holly week - and rent those to vacationers. I was to make two thousand dollars per year - on going.

ONE time they did this - and cheated me by only sending me ONE thousand dollars.

I have reported it to El Cid mgt. - they did nothing - and then to Fairfield and then to Cendant. NOTHING - LOTS OF BS - but in the end nothing.

They have cleaned up the problem locally by firing the sales people involved - but REFUSE to make it right for the hundreds of members whom were scamed.

I have had the same problem but I still owe them the last half of the purchase price. I don't want to finish paying it. What Can I do I h

John A.
Feb 05, 2008

I have had the same problem and promises. I still owe them the last half of the money. I paid a third down and a year to pay the balance. It is due next month. What can I do to get out of it. I know I will lose the down payment but can they sue me for the balance?

John A.
Jun 12, 2008

georgem185 wrote:

If you think they are bad you haven't been involved with Mayan Properties in Mazatland. They flat out lie and then Mayan says it is not them it is their sales company that is separate.

Mikel M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.