Apr 09, 2007

Has anyone been here recently? I'm concerned about construction noise. Does anyone know when construction will be complete?

Leslie W.
Apr 21, 2007

no idea will be there next week

Arieh O.
Apr 30, 2007

arieho wrote:
no idea will be there next week

Thanks and looking forward to your review.

Leslie W.
May 01, 2007

lesliew25 wrote:
Has anyone been here recently? I'm concerned about construction noise. Does anyone know when construction will be complete?

Hi - I was just there this last weekend and construction noise was not a problem. During the day there was a little noise from the construction near the main pool but it was not too bad. It did not keep us from completley enjoying the lazy river. We didn't hear it at all from our room.

Also, They didn't start until last morning (10am?) and the quit pretty early too (5pm?).

Enjoy, Bryan

Bryan H.

Last edited by bryanh10 on May 01, 2007 10:19 AM

Dec 29, 2007

Is there still constuction happening now? and if so what stage are they at in building. We are looking at renting for the 1st time at Bonnet Creek

thks glen

Glen F.
Dec 30, 2007

Construction noise seemed NOT an issue while I was there (this past November). New buildings being worked on are across the lake from Towers I - IV...

Have no date as to completion

Ken M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.