Costa Linda Beach Resort

Where to stay

Apr 22, 2007

Costa Linda - Eagle Beach, Playa Linda - Palm Beach. Each claims to have the best beach and location on the the Island. Has anyone stayed at both who can? Are they comparable?

Joseph D.
May 10, 2007

We stayed at Costa Linda. LOVED it. Big unit! Best beach! Lots of space! Quite area. We explored each of the hotels as to know where we would come back to. Palm Beach in front of Playa Linda is small with very little space between beach chairs. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

S. L.
Mar 11, 2009

Playa Linda is more "in the midst of all the action" whereas Costa Linda is less hectic. I much prefer Costa Linda.

Barbara M.
Jan 26, 2010

Hi

My husband and I are visiting Costa linda resort this July Do you have pics of your room and the resort ?/ love to see them !!!

robin

Robin C.
Jan 26, 2010

robin Have you looked online for pictures? Expedia.com has photos that are just like our pictures. There are other photos on www.tripadvisor.com

S. L.
Feb 17, 2010

Hi

I have seen pics from web sites. i was looking for personal pics. Sometimes they show more of the resort.

We are staying in 2007 and I am lokking for a pic showing the view we will have from balcony ( as we are only on the 2nd floor)

Thanks

robin

Robin C.
Feb 18, 2010

Sorry I can't help with your view question. #2207 is in the middle C wing. http://www.costalinda-aruba.com/site-plans.asp

S. L.
Feb 24, 2010

I was akinf for a view from 2007 suite

not 2207

Thanks

robin

Robin C.
Feb 24, 2010

Robin, I was talking about 2007 A mistake when typing. Sorry

I know you will enjoy your stay.

S. L.
Nov 29, 2014

We have reservations for week 11, 2015 at this resort. We are interested in the distance between Costa Linda and the Tropicana Resort. Is in walking distance? Thanks for your help.

Donna

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 29, 2014 09:18 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.