Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Share Your experience of listed a condo for sale with sellmytimesharenow.com?

May 11, 2007

I know I have been scammed! I paid $499.00 to sellmytimenow.com in November 2006. I was told that our week 26 (July 4th) would sell fast because Fox Hills Resort in Mishicot, WI is this beautiful golf resort. I never heard a word from sellmycondo since the day I listed the condo and paid them. The only time I got an answer from an email I sent was when I lowered the price from $5999.00 to $3777.00. Is there a place to report scams in Wisconsin?diana

Diana M.
May 11, 2007

Dianam76,

If you look in the General discussion section and click on the Misrepresentations in the time share world thread, you'll find MANY posts from eric572 defending the very website you listed your timeshare on. Eric572, I believe is the OWNER of www.sellmytimesharenow.com!!

I wonder if eric572 would care to respond to one of his*own* customer's complaints?????

elsewhere, look at the "I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. " thread for addresses to file complaints to the attorney general.

My questions to you guys is, while I live in CA and my timeshare is in CA, both the resale places that scammed me are in FL - was I right to file complaints in the state of FL?

Nori N.
May 12, 2007

Yes, you were right to file the complaint in the state where the upfront fee resale company is located.

sellmytimesharenow claims on their webpage that they do not charge an upfront listing fee, but they turn around and tell prospective clients on the phone that they DO charge an upfront marketing fee in the hundreds of $ (same difference, different wording so typical of many upfront fee resale companies).

norin wrote:
My questions to you guys is, while I live in CA and my timeshare is in CA, both the resale places that scammed me are in FL - was I right to file complaints in the state of FL?

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.