Timeshare Companies

Has anyone used vacationtimesharerentals.com

May 19, 2007

We are trying to find a place rental at the HGVC Flamingo in August. We found one onvacationtimesharerentals.com that says $650 per week but you need to do a minimum of 2 weeks - one now and one to be reserved at a later date. Has anyone had any experience with this? I don't mind because we are going back again in November and we go about 4-5 times per year so we could use the other week as long as we can still use it at the same place (or another Vegas place that is acceptable to us). We sent an email to them and they haven't responded (4 days) which gives me a moment or two of pause. Anyone familiar with this company?

Shellie M.

Last edited by shelliem8 on May 21, 2007 06:38 AM

May 28, 2007

I have used them several times. It is free to list there, if you choose that option, and they are very effective. Do a search on Google for timeshare resales and see what site comes up most. It is www.vacationtimesharerentals.com

Sun or Snow T.
May 28, 2007

cynthia281 wrote:
I have used them several times. It is free to list there, if you choose that option, and they are very effective. Do a search on Google for timeshare resales and see what site comes up most. It is www.vacationtimesharerentals.com

Did you rent from them? We would like to know exactly how the "rent two weeks - use one now, one later" works but they have not responded to our inquiry.

Shellie M.
Jul 10, 2011

shelliem8 wrote:
cynthia281 wrote:

Did you rent from them? We would like to know exactly how the "rent two weeks - use one now, one later" works but they have not responded to our inquiry.

Adri A.
Jul 10, 2011

Hi, did you end up useing them? We were wanting to use them to sell ours... Just wondering. Thanks.

Adri A.
Jul 11, 2011

adria11 wrote:
We were wanting to use them to sell ours...
VacationTimeshareRentals.com is certainly a very good site, but your timeshare must obviously have some market value and demand to begin with in order to be sold on that (...or on ANY other) site. The resale timeshare market is very "soft" these days (...at best) and NO ONE should realistically expect to somehow be able to "make a silk purse out of a sow's ear".

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jul 11, 2011 06:39 AM

Jan 10, 2013

Be careful with vacationtimesharerentals.com if you give them any credit card information. There is no way to delete your credit card information from their site and they will continue to charge your card even when they are providing no service.

Michael N.
Jan 12, 2013

michaeln263 wrote:
Be careful with vacationtimesharerentals.com if you give them any credit card information. There is no way to delete your credit card information from their site and they will continue to charge your card even when they are providing no service.

Thanks for the heads up .... we regular posters on Redweek delight in outting disreputable timeshare companies. What I would do is cancel that credit card and get a new one.

R P.
Jan 12, 2013

shelliem8 wrote:

Not responding to an inquiry would definitely raise a huge red flag .... I would not do business with them.

R P.
Oct 07, 2013

Got riipped off on disney timeshare. Make sure to use escrow

John C.
Jul 21, 2014

I just got scammed from someone on this site, had been talking to several sellers, paid, and then never got what I paid for. I searched for his name as well as the other sellers, and they ALL came up as fraudulent (if you trust the internet).

Pam M.
Jul 22, 2014

You can probably find scamers anywhere even redweek. The time to do your research and due diligence is before you send any money. At this point list there names to warn others, contact the site and let them know and at the very least review them on the site. Unlike redweek they have a place to leave feedback.

Tracey S.
Aug 02, 2018

Don't trust this website to provide you with legit timeshare rentals.

Reference ID# 137204 in Florida is a scam. Don't be fooled by a short term rental agreement that has a hotel image pasted on agreement- is not legit. The fake owners don't want to use Paypal and have a heavy accent. I paid for a Hawaii Imperial Vacation rental of $1500.00 then the owners wanted more money for a damage deposit, which was not discussed or included in the agreement. I have personally been scammed and have reported this website to the govt Dept of Homeland Security.

Suzanne S.

Last edited by suzannes400 on Aug 02, 2018 01:59 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.