Jul 25, 2007

when do you use floating weeks?

Sandra G.
Sep 09, 2007

I can give an idea of the lowest resale prices I have seen with Marriott not ( usually) stepping in with the allowed ROFR for the resale.

Gold is between $7000 and $ 8000 a week.....

Plat is between $12,500 to $13,000 a week annual use lifetime deed and all 2 bed 2 bath locl outs....these are almost similiar to the lowet I've also seen at Marriott OP for silver or gold....but higher for OF plat weeks.

Kenneth K.
May 01, 2008

kekouri wrote:
I can give an idea of the lowest resale prices I have seen with Marriott not ( usually) stepping in with the allowed ROFR for the resale.

Gold is between $7000 and $ 8000 a week.....

Plat is between $12,500 to $13,000 a week annual use lifetime deed and all 2 bed 2 bath locl outs....these are almost similiar to the lowet I've also seen at Marriott OP for silver or gold....but higher for OF plat weeks.

Thank you a very useful information

Mi Ye
Sep 16, 2012

Is this forum still active? I don't see any current posting.

Vee S.
Jan 22, 2013

I am a novice at this although I hold three deeded weeks with Marriot - Beach Place, Fort Lauderdale, Oahu Hawaii and Canyon Villas Arizona. I wonder if you would be kind enough to let me know (if of course you do) if it is Legal to sell deeded weeks through Redweek as I understood years ago that this could only be done through Marriott. Also if you can rent through Redweek. Many thanks.

Linda W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.