«  prev page    next page  »

Message Author

By Sandra G.

resales

when do you use floating weeks?

12 years ago
Jul 25, 2007

By Kenneth K.

I can give an idea of the lowest resale prices I have seen with Marriott not ( usually) stepping in with the allowed ROFR for the resale.

Gold is between $7000 and $ 8000 a week.....

Plat is between $12,500 to $13,000 a week annual use lifetime deed and all 2 bed 2 bath locl outs....these are almost similiar to the lowet I've also seen at Marriott OP for silver or gold....but higher for OF plat weeks.

Avatar for Kenneth K. Kenneth K.

11 years ago
Sep 09, 2007

By Mi Ye

kekouri wrote:
I can give an idea of the lowest resale prices I have seen with Marriott not ( usually) stepping in with the allowed ROFR for the resale.

Gold is between $7000 and $ 8000 a week.....

Plat is between $12,500 to $13,000 a week annual use lifetime deed and all 2 bed 2 bath locl outs....these are almost similiar to the lowet I've also seen at Marriott OP for silver or gold....but higher for OF plat weeks.

Thank you a very useful information

11 years ago
May 01, 2008

By V S.

Is this forum still active? I don't see any current posting.

6 years ago
Sep 16, 2012

By Linda W.

I am a novice at this although I hold three deeded weeks with Marriot - Beach Place, Fort Lauderdale, Oahu Hawaii and Canyon Villas Arizona. I wonder if you would be kind enough to let me know (if of course you do) if it is Legal to sell deeded weeks through Redweek as I understood years ago that this could only be done through Marriott. Also if you can rent through Redweek. Many thanks.

6 years ago
Jan 22, 2013

page 1 of 1

«  prev page    next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free