Timeshare Companies

Has anyone dealt with Floridasportsandrecreation?

Jul 27, 2007

Iam a new memberand I am not sure of this offer, would like son-meone's feedback. Thank you.

Linda G.
Aug 07, 2007

lindag281 wrote:
Iam a new memberand I am not sure of this offer, would like son-meone's feedback. Thank you.

Hi - I purchased membership whilst visiting Daytona in April and have regretted it ever since. They are not geared up for UK residents. They are difficult to get hold off - they keep e-mailing me and giving their 800 number which does not work from the UK. Their website is impossible to negotiate and requests for an e-mail address (done by phone!) are ignored. If I could recoup my outlay I would do so immediately.

Regards - Christine Barton - christine@thesecretarybird.co.uk

Christine B.
Aug 07, 2007

thesecretarybird wrote:
lindag281 wrote:
I am a new member and I am not sure of this offer, would like someone's feedback. Thank you.

Hi - I purchased membership while visiting Daytona in April and have regretted it ever since. They are not geared up for UK residents. They are difficult to get hold off - they keep e-mailing me and giving their 800 number which does not work from the UK. Their website is impossible to negotiate and requests for an e-mail address (done by phone!) are ignored. If I could recoup my outlay I would do so immediately.

Regards - Christine Barton - christine@thesecretarybird.co.uk

Sorry to hear of your problems and you have joined many others that messed up while on vacation!

You wanting to recoup your funds are slim and none at this point! You need to just learn how to work within the system and enjoy years of vacation. Hope you at least bought into a very good resort so you can get good trades.

As we always warn people on here to tour if you want but don't buy a timeshare unless you are sure you want to spend every year there! ( DO YOUR HOMEWORK)

Flordia is so over built that you can go from one tour to another and not even know the difference.

If you find something you like then go home and check out resales first. You can always go back and by if you would like later.

I would say that 75% of statements from these tours are lies and why would you ever deal with someone or company like this.

I love the statement when your getting up to leave a tour and that is "This deal only good right now and can not be used later". You walk back in next week and state you want to buy and these terms and sales people will fall over each other to get your business!

Phil L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.