Point Systems

Points Listing

Aug 30, 2007

In looking at the Fairfield Seawatch properties for sale on your site, I saw certain #of bedrooms listed but I want to sell and I have the point system where I can access any size unit and at any Fairfield Resort I want to use and as many times a year as I wish until my points run out. How do I list my property on Redweek since my property seems to be different from those that you have listed?

Pam S.
Aug 31, 2007

pams145 wrote:
In looking at the Fairfield Seawatch properties for sale on your site, I saw certain #of bedrooms listed but I want to sell and I have the point system where I can access any size unit and at any Fairfield Resort I want to use and as many times a year as I wish until my points run out. How do I list my property on Redweek since my property seems to be different from those that you have listed?

Although RedWeek.com is better structured for the sale of regular weeks at specific resorts, there are still a few different things you can do to sell your points:

1. If you have a home resort, add your sale posting to your resort's page like normal. Just be sure to explain in your "Details" section the number of points and the point system being offered.

2. Post a RedWish under the category "Vacation Points for Sale" where you can explain the number of points, point system, and price, and let interested parties contact you directly. As a member, you can post your RedWish at the following link: http://www.redweek.com/account/member/add_redwish/?m=csrwish

3. Browse the RedWish category "Vacation Points Wanted" to see if there are any buyers interested in what you have to offer. If so, you can contact them directly to initiate the sale.

Hope this helps.

Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.