General Discussion

columns golf park - vilamoura - portugal

Sep 14, 2007

we bought a week in the above timeshare complex (previously known as 'fontes romanas' ) in 2002

has anyone heard anything about it? shortly after we purchased the week the complex was boarded up and no one was available to speak to. my e mails - phone calls and letters have gone unanswered. if anyone has information please get in touch

Brian J.
Jan 21, 2008

Hello, I come from Italy and I have the same problem like you, I will go in PORTUGAL this week for see what I can do, nobody answer my letters and my emails, my telephone is 0039 071 7591727 , mobile 0039 388 4770202, if you want I can help myself and you for resolve this problem. Thanks

Maximiliano

Maximiliano C.
Jan 21, 2008

hi

thank you for your message in regard to the above i will be very interested in any information you can give me regarding this my telephone no 01229 585861

thanks b judge

Brian J.
Aug 06, 2008

Hi Gents. There is something called 'Columns Golf Park Consortium'. It may be too late to join the action at this stage but as yet there is no just or final outcome to recompence cheated week owners. It may be worth you while getting in touch with the prime mover but I think he is away at present: mjlangley@sapo.pt <mjlangley@sapo.pt> +351289323363 I think V.O.I.C.E. were involved at some point. I hope you have success. AJ

Allan J.

Last edited by allanj29 on Aug 06, 2008 01:03 PM

Jan 18, 2010

Can anyone give me an update on this? I was an owner and haven't been able to find out any information on what has happened.

Elizabeth O.
Jan 19, 2010

sorry no up date on columns golf park -wish there was some good news - I think we will just have to write it off as a bad experience. they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it but what can you do.

if you do have any information in the future please keep me notified

thanks

Brian J.
Jun 28, 2011

wij hebben ook in dit resort een appartement dat we verloren zijn.gekocht in 1992 toen nog fontes romanas we zijn ondertussen al 3 maal in vilamoura geweest om te kijken ze hebben er verbouwingen gedaan heel mooi maar het blijft er gesloten heeft terug een andere benaming gekregen.

De B.
May 30, 2012

I own 2 weeks at this resort but have not heard anything for years. Has it reopened??

Dennis D.
May 30, 2012

Did you find any information?

Dennis D.
May 30, 2012

in juli gaan wij naar vilamoura op vakantie wij gaan eens kijken maar van een vriend die in vilamoura woont zijn de appartementen vernieuwd maar de receptie is nog altijd gesloten.

De B.
Mar 04, 2017

Dear all,

My father has the samedi problem. Hé baught onéreux week in 1992 and he has no news since 2006.

We asked our cousin hoes is a juge spécialized in this sector in Portugal and she says if we go on justice we Will lose money or we need to find a maximum of owners...

I read an article about 3 persons hoe are arested for crime, in 2010, and it include columns golf Park, the New name of fontes romanas.

I Will try to visit it this year

Dora I.

Last edited by dorai2 on Mar 04, 2017 01:24 AM

May 06, 2017

owners were paid out through the bank earlier this year.

Karen B.
May 07, 2017

Who got paid earlier this year. We certainly did not get paid. Who should we contact to get paid back.

paul de boeck

De B.
Oct 10, 2017

Good morning,

I´m an owner too, and I did not received any comunication or payment in relation to this. This problem have a lot of time... First the complex has the name of "fontes romanas" than "collumns golf park" and then we got nothing!! No news, no week, no Money!! There´s anyone with more news about it? Who should we contact to get paid back?

Ana A.
Oct 10, 2017

Ana A.
Oct 10, 2017

Hi,

Do you have any news about this? I´m an owner too and I would like to know about this. Someone wrote bellow that they paid in the earlier of this year? Do you know anything? Have you received any communication or payment?

Ana A.
May 16, 2022

Has there been any news? My grand mother owned 3 weeks (2 different apartments) in total at this time share resort.she was there from the beginning when Fontas Romanos was being built and the last time she was able to go was when it was Columns. She thought she made a close bond with Elder and his family and still to this day at 94 yr old feels very let down

Gemma C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.