Timeshare Exchanges

HOW MUCH DOES VACATION RENTAL ESCROW SERVICE.

Sep 18, 2007

I WANT TO RENT MY WEEK IN CANCUN BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH REDWEEK'S ESCROW COMPANY "VACATION RENTAL ESCROW SERVICE" CHARGES. HAS ANYONE OUT THERE USED THIS ESCROW COMPANY AND CAN THEY TELL ME HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE AND WERE THEY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE?

THANKS, DAVE

David M.
Sep 18, 2007

davidm655 wrote:
I WANT TO RENT MY WEEK IN CANCUN BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH REDWEEK'S ESCROW COMPANY "VACATION RENTAL ESCROW SERVICE" CHARGES. HAS ANYONE OUT THERE USED THIS ESCROW COMPANY AND CAN THEY TELL ME HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE AND WERE THEY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE?

THANKS, DAVE

1. All capital letters in a post constitutes shouting. In fact, even capitalization of just a few words for emphasis can draw criticism here on RedWeek....

2. The escrow service offered through RedWeek by First American Title costs each party $50 ($50 for the renter, $50 for the owner, $100 total).

3. Personally, I have not found First American Title too responsive to previous inquiries. For that reason alone, I have not used them to date. Perhaps some other poster with actual prior experience with them will weigh in.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 18, 2007 01:36 PM

Sep 19, 2007

KEN, THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL IN REGARDS TO HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO RENT MY TIMESHARE THROUGH THE REDWEEK ESCROW COMPANY. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT I AM TOO LAZY TO TYPE THE PROPER WAY. NO OFFENSE. TAKE CARE, DAVE

David M.
Sep 19, 2007

davidm655 wrote:
KEN, THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL IN REGARDS TO HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO RENT MY TIMESHARE THROUGH THE REDWEEK ESCROW COMPANY. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT I AM TOO LAZY TO TYPE THE PROPER WAY. NO OFFENSE. TAKE CARE, DAVE

Dave: I'm not the least bit offended --- type ANY way you want (just as long as it's in English). I was just noting that I have myself been criticized for capitalizing words to impart emphasis. Somehow, I've managed to survive that petty criticism. ;-) Good luck.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 19, 2007 10:21 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.