General Discussion

Awaiting responses from renters...................:(

Sep 22, 2007

Hi. I'm new to Redweek, so maybe I'm just inpatient, but I joined last week and responded to about 5 rental exchages listed here for December rentals and I still have not heard from any of them. If it was only one I'd think well, maybe he's busy, but FIVE? Do people list and then leave it up and stop responding? Is there an alternate way to get in touch with them? Being that the dates are for Christmas - New Years I'd like to get an answer asap so I can make alternative plans.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this problem?

Holly M.
Sep 22, 2007

Not sure, but sometimes the people don't get on-line and check their messages in account. When time I inquired about a purchase and it took two days for 1, and 7 for the other so it all depends. What are you looking for?

Geraldine K.
Sep 22, 2007

mickeysgirl wrote:
Hi. I'm new to Redweek, so maybe I'm just inpatient, but I joined last week and responded to about 5 rental exchages listed here for December rentals and I still have not heard from any of them. If it was only one I'd think well, maybe he's busy, but FIVE? Do people list and then leave it up and stop responding? Is there an alternate way to get in touch with them? Being that the dates are for Christmas - New Years I'd like to get an answer asap so I can make alternative plans.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this problem?

We show that you sent these messages on 9/20 so it's not been too terribly long. We recommend giving the owners a week to respond but it is unusual that you haven't heard from any of them yet. Be sure to check your spam filters on your email account in case the owner's replies are being filtered out. Email support@redweek.com if you don't hear back from the owners by the 27th.

Thanks for your patience.

Marty

Marty F
Sep 22, 2007

Thanks Marty. That's what happens when your excited, time seems to go SOOOOOOOOO slow!!! :)

Holly M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.