Timeshare Exchanges

Can I search for an exchange for specific week?

Sep 25, 2007

This might be a stupid question.

How can I search everything available for a particular week? It is so time consuming searching through each resort. We are confined to certain weeks due to work/school schedules, so I hope there is a feature to allow a search by date.

Thanks

Jana J.
Sep 25, 2007

janaj11 wrote:
This might be a stupid question.

How can I search everything available for a particular week? It is so time consuming searching through each resort. We are confined to certain weeks due to work/school schedules, so I hope there is a feature to allow a search by date.

Thanks

Not a stupid question at all. To search for certain exchange weeks, go to the "Find A Timeshare Resort" page at http://www.redweek.com/browse then in the blue box on the right click on the "Advanced Search" link. From there you can choose several options for resorts, location, weeks and be sure to click on the "Exchange" box.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 18, 2007

Along the same lines of this topic... Is there some way we can search for an exchange by the amount of points?

Say, I only have 600 points and only want to see the deposits that falls within this point range. Is this possible?

Thanks~

Latricia R.
Oct 19, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:
Along the same lines of this topic... Is there some way we can search for an exchange by the amount of points?

Say, I only have 600 points and only want to see the deposits that falls within this point range. Is this possible?

Thanks~

At this time, we don't have that capability but I will check to see if that will be built into the search feature in upcoming improvements.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 19, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
bigeyes1 wrote:

Thanks~

At this time, we don't have that capability but I will check to see if that will be built into the search feature in upcoming improvements.

Thanks, Marty

Thanks, Marty. I hope this feature will be included. I know it will save a lot of time when searching for something.

Latricia R.
Oct 27, 2007

Another feature that came to mind is being able to see all the latest/newest deposits.

Btw, when will these "upcoming improvements" scheduled?

Latricia R.
Oct 27, 2007

bigeyes1 wrote:
Another feature that came to mind is being able to see all the latest/newest deposits.

Btw, when will these "upcoming improvements" scheduled?

Currently, you can sign up to receive email notifications when deposits are made at certain resorts just like rental and sale postings.

I've submitted improvements from all of the suggestions from the forums but I don't have a timeframe when they may be implemented.

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.