Oct 10, 2007

Hi I was wondering if we can still exchange or book our week with you guys or if we are too late. We have the week of Dec. 14-21, 2007. If you can email me back that would br great. Thanks

Brian H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Oct 10, 2007 05:42 PM

Oct 10, 2007

brianh185 wrote:
Hi I was wondering if we can still exchange or book our week with you guys or if we are too late. We have the week of Dec. 14-21, 2007. If you can email me back that would br great. Thanks

Brianh, I wouldn't list my e-mail address on here for just anyone to read!

Sign on here and contact Marty for your answers. This is good way to get all those scam messages. PHIL

(email address removed)

Phil L.

Last edited by marty8084 on Oct 10, 2007 07:14 PM

Oct 10, 2007

brianh185 wrote:

You might have better luck (and a quicker response) by contacting RedWeek directly (see the links to do so on the upper right hand part of site RedWeek intro page). A Forum post like this may or may not even be seen at all by RedWeek staff, since the Forums are not intended to be a mechanism to contact RedWeek staff directly.

(email address removed by Marty)

KC

Last edited by marty8084 on Oct 10, 2007 07:16 PM

Oct 10, 2007

brianh185 wrote:

Hi Brian,

To deposit your week, it needs to be 70 days out. I haven't checked but it you might have just missed it.

Here's the link http://www.redweek.com/exchange/valuation.

I've removed your email address in your message.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.