Timeshare Exchanges

Better response

Oct 10, 2007

How can I get a better response for my offer? I have been waiting for 2 months and I haven't have any inquired yet. I'm kind of nerveous because my week I'm offering is from Nov 17 to Nov 23, 2007 Please advise. Thanks, Esther Kirk

Esther K.
Oct 11, 2007

Keep lowering your price until you start getting interest (emails), however for this year it may be too late as November is fast approaching.

Successful selling and rentng of any timeshare depends on where the timeshare resort is located, it's popularity, week owned, and supply and demand of that week and resort.

R P.
Oct 11, 2007

estherb10 wrote:
How can I get a better response for my offer? I have been waiting for 2 months and I haven't have any inquired yet. I'm kind of nerveous because my week I'm offering is from Nov 17 to Nov 23, 2007 Please advise. Thanks, Esther Kirk

You could go to Tug and list your unit on the last minute list which gets a lot of last minute action.

You can't charge more than $100.00 a day for total of $700 for the week.

I have seen some great units in Hawaii go for $400-$500 a week but had to use within two weeks and sometimes finding air not easy.

Had a Maui resort one bedroom last month that owner wanted $1800 and I found it on this list and he wanted $450.00 just to rent it out. I guess he was another one of these owners that grabs good week for rent and not a week his family could use if needed.

There are many timeshares listed on there at all times so many choices if you can go in shorter period.

Phil L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.