Timeshare Companies

Global Services Network (GSN)

Oct 26, 2007

Hi all, Does anyone have any experience with Global Services Network? We haven't been able to find much on the company in the forums.

Thanks.

Chesahna K.
Oct 26, 2007

Stay away. A MLM company that was mentioned here before. On tug they found their supplier of units, and all that happens is you pay them and they give you the list of suppliers.

You supposedly (used to ) become some sort of travel agent for the fee. I can ALWAYS find cheaper weeks than they offer.

See Scam.com here:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=342291#post342291

Kenneth K.
Oct 26, 2007

I took a look at the link. The company name on the link you sent was Global RESORTS Network. I'm trying to find out about Global SERVICES network. Based on what I read, they seem to be different. Thanks.

Chesahna K.
Oct 26, 2007

Ches....Sorry, you are right!!! I'll see what I can find about this company...but may not be back till a few days...sorry!

chesahnak wrote:
I took a look at the link. The company name on the link you sent was Global RESORTS Network. I'm trying to find out about Global SERVICES network. Based on what I read, they seem to be different. Thanks.

Kenneth K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.