Nov 03, 2007

I was told at the last Fairfield locatrion I stayed at that a big Tax was going bo be sent to us on the resort here. Does anyone know about this. Thanks slhsdhhust

Sandra H.
Nov 08, 2007

just returned from there....only a renter but Bonnet Creek is beautiful and the weather was great (for a change). I heard one of the owners asking someone at the front desk about som e kind of surcharge that was coming due. No other info..sorry.

Ken M.
Nov 09, 2007

Thank you

Sandra H.
Nov 25, 2008

We have our deed at Bonnet Creek also. At this time the estimate is .30 per 1000 points that you own. So for example if you own 200,000 points your tax bill would be 60.00.You get bill around October of each year, it is over and above your maintenance. We have been told that the taxes at Bonnet Creek will be less than at any other Florida location,especially a beach location. The taxes are based on the county rates and it appears that Orange County is not too bad. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at Flancianese@msn.com or call me at 330-773-6506 Hope this helps.

Frank L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.