General Discussion

Any suggestions for resorts with good Kids Clubs?

Nov 18, 2007

We have a 5 yr old boy and an almost 4 year old girl that we would like to sign up for all morning or all afternoon activities. We'd like to stay somewhere warm in late January - early March. We are very flexible wiht dates. We liked the Kierland in Scottsdale, but we aren't certain the weather will be warm. I would appreciate any responses. Thanks in advance for your help!

Fay D.
Nov 19, 2007

fayd2 wrote:
We have a 5 yr old boy and an almost 4 year old girl that we would like to sign up for all morning or all afternoon activities. We'd like to stay somewhere warm in late January - early March. We are very flexible wiht dates. We liked the Kierland in Scottsdale, but we aren't certain the weather will be warm. I would appreciate any responses. Thanks in advance for your help!
============= I don't know your definition of warm, but in late January to early March, the average high temperatures in Scottsdale range from the upper 60s to the upper 70s. Actual temperatures will vary.

Mike N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.