Dec 01, 2007

I have stayed many places in Cabo but never here. Can someone please share their experience?

Jewels

Julie O.
Dec 09, 2007

We stayed in Oct '06 at del Palmar next door. Arco is very quiet at the pool, Del Palmar is like "girls gone wild" and is ok for kids too. There is a water slide for them. You can use both resorts, they are next to each other. Arco has great kids pools. Del Palmar has nightly entertainment. Del Palmar has organized activities for kids. The beach was great, I love ocean swimming. If you consider buying a week, don't go for the sell till your last day since you only get 1 week to cancel. good luck

Jack

Jack S.
Dec 15, 2007

I just came back from Cabo and purchased a week at this beautiful Villa. Everything you could want is nearby..including a newly opened Sams Club, Walmart and Costco. The Spa at the Villa Del Arco is unbelievable. I can not wait to go back in 2008!

Karen B.
Jan 04, 2008

Karen just out of curiousity what are weeks going for now? They told me in October when I was there that they were going to be raising the prices and I was just wondering if that was true. Thanks.

Harold N.
Jan 04, 2008

I am sitting on the veranda overlooking the Sea of Cortez at Villa del Arco as I write. This is our second trip back to del Arco. We started as floating week time share owners at Villa del Palmar and just finished upgrading to week 11 in a two-bedroom penthouse here. We find Villa del Arco to rate as one of the finest hotels in which we've stayed; the amenities, service and access to activities and good food are unparalleled. Many folks are complaining about the arrival of the cruise ships but we find good always comes with a little bad. The number of new activities here including America's Cup Yacht races on two recently retired New Zealand yachts (at Cabo Dolphins), a new wine and cheese sunset cruise and snuba are only possible because visitor traffic is up so much.

Back to del Arco. The grounds are meticulously maintained and the service crew extremely friendly and helpful. I think it helps to be at a timeshare hotel in that the crew and staff view everyone as a potential high margin customer at all times.

Last thought...with the beach just out the back door at all three Villa group properties, you can either lounge on the beach, at the three pools, or hop a water taxi to go parasailing. I love this place.

Harold B.
Jan 04, 2008

nazclk wrote:
Karen just out of curiousity what are weeks going for now? They told me in October when I was there that they were going to be raising the prices and I was just wondering if that was true. Thanks.
The regular two bedroom units going in mid-40s with $795 maintenance fee.

Harold B.
Jan 04, 2008

I purchased a one bedroom suite(comes with a king size bed and a murphy bed, also a jacuzzi in the main bedroom suite) for $28,000. (winter season)..With that I also received a complimentary (gold) week in the Spring Summer season. The one week spring/ summer rate is a little less. Yearly maintenance fee is $663.00 for the one bedroom. It is such a beautiful place. I can not wait to return!

Karen B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.