General Discussion

Lack of Availability

Dec 24, 2007

I deposited my resort several months ago and received a certain amount of points. Since then, I have periodically searched for available units to trade. Almost everything is PROVISIONAL weeks. Even though I have requested to be notified on several provisional weeks nothing has come of it. So far I'm extremely disappointed in the lack of available units for trade.

Diana C.
Dec 29, 2007

dianac13 wrote:
I deposited my resort several months ago and received a certain amount of points. Since then, I have periodically searched for available units to trade. Almost everything is PROVISIONAL weeks. Even though I have requested to be notified on several provisional weeks nothing has come of it. So far I'm extremely disappointed in the lack of available units for trade.

Hi Diana,

You might check the resort pages for the resorts you are interested in using your points for. Perhaps your email account is filtering any of the exchange notifications. There may be exchanges available but you just may not be receiving the email notifications. Do you receive our monthly newsletter and the account summary emails each month?

Remember, you have 3 years to use your points that you have deposited. We are adding many more exchanges all the time and they tend to go quickly.

Thanks, Marty

Diana C.
Jan 19, 2008

dianac13 wrote:
dianac13 wrote:

Hi Diana,

You might check the resort pages for the resorts you are interested in using your points for. Perhaps your email account is filtering any of the exchange notifications. There may be exchanges available but you just may not be receiving the email notifications. Do you receive our monthly newsletter and the account summary emails each month?

Remember, you have 3 years to use your points that you have deposited. We are adding many more exchanges all the time and they tend to go quickly.

Thanks, Marty

Marty,

I do get notifications through my e-mail filters, because every now and then I get a notification that my home resort has a week that has become available. Currently, I'm thinking that I should have placed my resort in the provisional status and not points. Oh well, as you say, I've got another 2-1/2 years to find something. Wish me luck.

Diana C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.