Playa Linda Beach Resort

is hotel nice?

Jan 11, 2008

i was wondering if anyone stayed here

Lisa M.
Dec 18, 2008

Yes, I stayed there two years ago and it is nice and within walking distance to everything inclding the new shopping plaza, Smokey Joes, Dunkin Doughnuts, and much more!!!

Rose D.
Feb 16, 2009

I have been an owner of this timeshare since 1988. I have three weeks in a one bedroom unit (sleeps 5) in February. Resort is located on Palm Beach. Excellent location. I have never traded this timeshare. Do not think you would be disappointed.

Deborah A.
Apr 22, 2009

I haved owned at this resort for about six years and would never exchange,the resort is in the best location in Aruba, you are in the middle of everything,so you do not have to rent a car unless to go sightseeing,as the bus to go downtown is right in front of hotel for a dollar and comes every half hour the resort is excellent right on beach,pool is very beautiful with Hot tub's .Now I wish I was there.maureenc33

Maureen C.
Jan 31, 2013

what great resort being going there for 10 years,wish i was there now. i go for 2 weeks in nov.

Harry J.
Feb 05, 2013

I Own a timeshare here - IT IS AMAZING! It's the best location, can't go wrong!

Victoria B.
Sep 04, 2014

Does any one know when the new pool will be done.

Margaret A.
Apr 15, 2016

What three weeks In Feb do you have available?

Please advise

Thank you

Olga mcgowan

Olga M.
Aug 06, 2019

I am looking for 2 weeks in April to rent 2 bedrooms

Faina C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.