Flamingo Beach Resort

Flamingo Beach, Simpson Bay

Feb 01, 2008

We have not visited Flamingo Beach Resort in a few years. We own a 0 bedroom unit on the ground level. Did any renewal take place there. Are any restaurants located there now? Bring us up to date, please.

Peggi T.
Feb 19, 2008

I go every year and just got back on Sunday. Yes there have been renovations of most all units. New umbrellas also. The exterior is about the same. They are under new management (Diamond Resorts) and so far its been run pretty well. One restaurant on beach (same as last few years) that serves all day. Not bad, decent food, but there a hundreds of great restaurants on the island to explore. Flamingo not perfect, but we love it and own 3 weeks! Arnie

peggit wrote:
We have not visited Flamingo Beach Resort in a few years. We own a 0 bedroom unit on the ground level. Did any renewal take place there. Are any restaurants located there now? Bring us up to date, please.

Arnold S.
May 16, 2008

Anybody know the location of Unit 7431? Thanks

Marti F.
Aug 09, 2008

martif5 wrote:
'74xx' means 4th floor, 'xx31' is on the eastern side overlooking the outdoor pool (I'm pretty sure...) My units are 7124 and 7126, side by side on the ground floor, a few steps from the bar/restaurant on the beach.

David B. T.
Mar 23, 2009

I do not own at Flamingo Beach but stayed here 7yrs ago when it was suntara. We had an ocean front studio and were very pleased. The staff were great and we were treated well. Would love to go again and since our resort was hit hard last year I think me might take that opportunity soon. thanks

Barbara Y.
Aug 07, 2009

7431 Sounds like the one I stayed in - 4th floor and 7 is the bldg. on the beach, by the towels and gift shop.

Kathy Z.
Jan 21, 2012

What is the differance between the resort and villas? Which one is located on the beach by toppers?

Tammy L.
May 21, 2012

Resort is on the beach.

Elizabeth G.
Sep 10, 2014

Why are so many messages deleted on this Forum?

Robin H.
Mar 08, 2015

Unit 7431 would be in the main building, 4th floor, facing away from the ocean. It's terrace would be over the parking lot facing towards the buildings up the hill;. I was in unit 7229 last week, which is on the 2nd floor, with almost the same view, and it was quite pleasant.

martif5 wrote:

Harvey I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.