Timeshare Exchanges

Fairfield is now Wyndham

Feb 04, 2008

Makes you look way behind the times when your website reviews top timeshare companies and still has Fairfiled listed instead of its new name; Wyndham. After all, it has been over a year now.

Tom S.
Sep 26, 2008

Hi Does any one know about Wyndham exchange to RCI? Wyndham sale people told me that I can exchange 28000 points to any size , any time with a RCI resort ( plus exchange fees ) , is it true ? How about hotels with Wyndham . Can we as Wyndham member , exchamge points for hotels stay ., let's say ..in Europe beause there is not timeshare in big cities . How many pts and is it easy ? I have Marriott TS and converted to pts then exchange for Marriott hotels , quite easy ! Is it the same way with Wyndham ? Thanks

Vien L.
Sep 26, 2008

vienl states asks (again...): >> Wyndham sale people told me that I can exchange 28000 points to any size , any time with a RCI resort ( plus exchange fees ) , is it true ? <<

You asked this question already today in the Point Systems forum, where it was answered earlier today. The short answer is no, it is NOT true. Actual availability determines all and any salesperson claiming you can get "any size, any time" (regardless of the number of points involved) is just flat out lying to you.

It's often relatively easy to tell when a developer salesperson is telling the truth or not --- if their lips are moving at all, they are probably lying. Ask him to put that statement in writing, then watch him spit and sputter...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 26, 2008 11:21 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.