General Discussion

St Kitts - Success

Feb 19, 2008

Has anyone been successful in renting out their Marriott St Kitts timeshare. We have 3/15-3/22 available and before paying the REDWEEK membership fee i wanted to see if anyone has had success on this web page.

Meghan D.
Feb 20, 2008

meghand8 wrote:
Has anyone been successful in renting out their Marriott St Kitts timeshare. We have 3/15-3/22 available and before paying the REDWEEK membership fee i wanted to see if anyone has had success on this web page.
============ I've had mixed success with RedWeek, however I was not attempting to rent a Marriott in the Caribbean. BUT, with only one month left before the checking date, it may be difficult to rent. I see what may be your ad on Vacation Timeshare Rentals. I've actually received more inquiries from that site (I particularly like the feature that allows me to see how many times my ad has been viewed). Good Luck

Mike N.

Last edited by mike1536 on Feb 20, 2008 05:27 AM

Feb 20, 2008

meghand8 wrote:

You could also post it on www.tugbbs.com Last Minute Rentals.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.