Timeshare Exchanges

Interesting response to my question

Feb 21, 2008

I got my evaluation points and was surprised at the amount. So I wrote and questioned it and this is what I received.-----

Hi,

Well, I don't believe it. This looks like a motel converted to a timeshare... Rents for $168 a night at the HIGHEST... if it's a two bed. They use words like "affordable" and best prices on the beach to describe it... and the best room has a queen bed, not a king like most 5-star resorts. Guess the message is that you can't count on member input alone.

He should go back to II.

Randy

Robert K.

Last edited by rkimble111 on Feb 21, 2008 06:20 AM

Feb 21, 2008

rkimble111 wrote:
I got my evaluation points and was surprised at the amount. So I wrote and questioned it and this is what I received.-----

Hi,

Well, I don't believe it. This looks like a motel converted to a timeshare... Rents for $168 a night at the HIGHEST... if it's a two bed. They use words like "affordable" and best prices on the beach to describe it... and the best room has a queen bed, not a king like most 5-star resorts. Guess the message is that you can't count on member input alone.

He should go back to II.

Randy

============ Forgive me, but I seem to be missing something. Are you talking about RedWeek Exchange evaluations?

Mike N.
Feb 21, 2008

mike1536 wrote:
rkimble111 wrote:

Hi,

He should go back to II.

Randy

============ Forgive me, but I seem to be missing something. Are you talking about RedWeek Exchange evaluations?

Mike after reading it twice it reminds me of my typing a post and after reading it I don't understand my own statements!

Of coarse I do have oop's computer made in 1812 so the keys stick! Also have a small medical problem called (Spastic Fingers) and somtimes my fingers and thoughts go different directions.

Have a nice day! PHIL

Phil L.
Feb 21, 2008

rkimble111 wrote:

Hi,

He should go back to II.

Randy

Me too !

phill12 wrote:
Mike after reading it twice it reminds me of my typing a post and after reading it I don't understand my own statements!

Of coarse I do have oop's computer made in 1812 so the keys stick! Also have a small medical problem called (Spastic Fingers) and somtimes my fingers and thoughts go different directions.

Have a nice day! PHIL

phill, too funny :o) lololololol !

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.