General Discussion

the ownership solution

Mar 12, 2008

Does anyone have any information on The Ownership Solution timeshare sales company? (theownershipsolution.com)

Michael K.
Mar 13, 2008

Are you interesting in buying or selling? If selling, never ever pay an upfront fee to any company to sell your timeshare. If you do you can kiss that money goodbye. You can search forums under "I want to ...." for all the negative posts and scams concerning upfront fee resale companies.

R P.
Mar 13, 2008

michaelk91 wrote:
Does anyone have any information on The Ownership Solution timeshare sales company? (theownershipsolution.com)
================ The short answer is...If they ask for upfront fees, stay away from them. I checked out their website. It's tedious to find resales or rentals. The site seems to list every potential place in the world that COULD have a TS for sale or rent, but I could not find a way to search just for locations that had sales or rentals available. Also if you "Google" 'timeshare rentals', this site does not come up (at least in the first few pages) so it would be less likely that someone will discover the web page.

Whether you are renting or selling, there are plenty of websites where you can list your property for a minimal amount of money.

Mike N.

Last edited by mike1536 on Mar 13, 2008 05:59 AM

Mar 13, 2008

jayjay wrote:
Are you interesting in buying or selling? If selling, never ever pay an upfront fee to any company to sell your timeshare. If you do you can kiss that money goodbye. You can search forums under "I want to ...." for all the negative posts and scams concerning upfront fee resale companies.
I am interested in selling and this company called me and said that they operate out of the resort where my unit is. They apparently are the high pressure salespeople like the ones that I bought from. Thanks for the info

Michael K.
Mar 23, 2008

I have been looking for 2 years for a company that sells timeshares with-out an up-front fee and have not been able to find one. I have also advertised thru TUG, Red Week and myresortnetwork and have had no luck. Any suggestions?

Michael K.
Mar 23, 2008

michaelk91 wrote:
I have been looking for 2 years for a company that sells timeshares with-out an up-front fee and have not been able to find one. I have also advertised thru TUG, Red Week and myresortnetwork and have had no luck. Any suggestions?

If you will go (top right hand corner under 'I want to') and click search forums, then enter 'no upfront fee resale companies'. Several have been discussed here including Judi Kozlowski's company that charges no upfront fee.

R P.
Jun 23, 2008

michaelk91 wrote:

YES I HAVE UNFORTUNATELY, I WENT AGAINST PEOPLE ADVICES AND PAID THEM TO SELL MY TIMESHARE. AS SOON AS I PAID THEM THE MONEY I COULDN'T EVEN GET A HOLD OF MY SALES PERSON HIS NAME WAS VINCENTSON HOLCOM "WHO KNOWS IF THAT WAS EVEN HIS REAL NAME" HE ALL OF A SUDDEN DOES NOT WORK WITH THE COMPANY ANYMORE. ANYWAY, EVERYTHING HE TOLD ME WAS A LIE!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR ANYBODY THAT WANTS MONEY UP FRONT!!!

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Bruno P.
Jun 23, 2008

brunop9 states in part: >> STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR ANYBODY THAT WANTS MONEY UP FRONT!!! << ======================================== Good advice. Disregard it at your peril...

KC
Jun 24, 2008

brunop9 wrote:
YES I HAVE UNFORTUNATELY, I WENT AGAINST PEOPLE ADVICES AND PAID THEM TO SELL MY TIMESHARE. AS SOON AS I PAID THEM THE MONEY I COULDN'T EVEN GET A HOLD OF MY SALES PERSON HIS NAME WAS VINCENTSON HOLCOM "WHO KNOWS IF THAT WAS EVEN HIS REAL NAME" HE ALL OF A SUDDEN DOES NOT WORK WITH THE COMPANY ANYMORE. ANYWAY, EVERYTHING HE TOLD ME WAS A LIE!!!

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Many of the regular posters here are seasoned timeshare owners (or previous timeshare owners) and most belong to (or read) several timeshare forums daily.

There has never, ever been a verified documented case where an upfront fee resale company has sold even one timeshare .... they are literally scams.

R P.
Jun 24, 2008

brunop9 wrote:
michaelk91 wrote:

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Helps a lot, thank you

Michael K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.