Travel Tips & Advice

First time to Cabo, which resort should I use?

Apr 14, 2008

So far, I'm looking at Hacienda del Mar, and Bonita Sunset Beach Resort. Can I get advice on staying in Cabo San Lucas, as apposed to The Corridor? Planning on renting a timeshare from someone. Any advice?

Kathy

Kathleen D.
Jul 31, 2008

look at the pueblo bonito's they have 2 absolutly stunning resorts that have stayed at. Most of the places are manditory all-inclusive,which is not really a bad deal. eat and drink all day and night,the food has generally been outstanding and super fresh. lots of activities,it truly is workingout a fantasy vacation. have a real good time:charlietuna

Charles K.
Aug 02, 2008

I STAYED AT THE GRAND MAYAN, WHICH I OWN NOW. IT IS A VERY 5 STAR RESORT . WHAT ALL ARE YOU LOOKING TO DO? GOLF? SPA? RELAX?

Fran B.

Last edited by marty8084 on Aug 03, 2008 03:45 PM

Aug 08, 2008

Cabo San Lucas beach resorts are great vacation destinations. Warm air, the sea, adventure?there is something for everyone. Do you like to golf? Cabo San Lucas has many top golf courses. Would you rather lounge at the beach? Cabo has plenty of beaches too. With all the beach resorts in Cabo San Lucas, how do you choose the best one?

Andrew J.
Aug 23, 2008

the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach is along the Pacific ocean about 15 minutes drive from downtown Cabo. They have a shuttle that runs into Cabo but it is too far to walk. Hacienda Del Mar (Sheraton) is out in the Corridor, which would mean taxi rides back and forth at about $25 + per ride or rent a car. The Pueblo bonito Rose and PB Blanco are right in Cabo. The Grand Mayan is in San Jose Del Cabo, which is fine but not the main town of Cabo San Lucas. My favourite place in Cabo is the Playa Grande, followed by Finisterra and the Sol Mar on the Sol Mar beach, they are all located in Cabo, about a ten minute walk from downtown.

Audra D.
Aug 24, 2008

One of the country's prime resorts, the town of Cabo San Lucas has developed out of recognition over the past five years. Its small fishing community has been swamped by commercial fishing, the new Marina Cabo San Lucas and its flotilla of yachts, 24-hour partying, and serious shopping.

Andrew J.
Oct 07, 2008

If you don't have kids I would recommend PB Pacifica. It is right next to PB Sunset Beach on the Pacific side and is gorgeous and very relaxing (it's a holistic retreat and nobody under 18 is permitted).

Brianne R.
Nov 25, 2009

At first i convey my wishes to you for the safety travel and you will be have more fun from where you are going.. www.mysafetravel.com will provide you the details of resorts and accommodation.

Jame S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.