General Discussion

Pueblo Bonito Rose Los Cabos, Senior buying a Timeshare

May 19, 2008

I have heard that if your 65 years or older and you buy a timeshare week at the Rose you will get an extra week for for the maintenance fee. Does anyone know about this, or could someone help me to find out --- maybe a phone number -- anything that might help.

Thanks, JoAnn

JoAnn V.
May 20, 2008

Resort phone # is 52-624-1429-797, according to a recent exchange company directory listing.

I would take anything (and everything) told to you over the phone with a grain of salt. Talk is cheap --- and absolutely meaningless from a legal standpoint. If something is not clearly stated IN WRITING within a sales contract, then it simply DOES NOT EXIST, regardless of any and all "different" verbal representations which may be made by a salesperson. As has often been said of timeshare salespeople, particularly in Mexico, "if their lips are moving, they are probably lying".

As the road signs say, "Proceed With Caution".

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 20, 2008 06:07 AM

May 20, 2008

ken1193 wrote:
Resort phone # is 52-624-1429-797, according to a recent exchange company directory listing.

I would take anything (and everything) told to you over the phone with a grain of salt. Talk is cheap --- and absolutely meaningless from a legal standpoint. If something is not clearly stated IN WRITING within a sales contract, then it simply DOES NOT EXIST, regardless of any and all "different" verbal representations which may be made by a salesperson. As has often been said of timeshare salespeople, particularly in Mexico, "if their lips are moving, they are probably lying".

As the road signs say, "Proceed With Caution".

Got it loud and clear.

Thanks JoAnn

JoAnn V.
Jun 14, 2008

to the senior considering buying a timeshare at PuebloBonitoRose, you are an adult now so you should be able to smell an overripe fish from a distance. never ever buy anything over the phone. as for the PuebloBonitoRose,we have stayed there.It is an absolute gem of a vacation spot. do some serious homework before signing anything. charles671

Charles K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.