Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito

Trading Monte Cristo for other fractionals

Aug 08, 2008

Has anyone had any experience trading their fractional for other fractionals in the exchange program ? If so please elaborate

Thanks,

Jim

Jim S.
Sep 03, 2008

Hi Jim, I have tried trading several times with no luck. I registered 9 months in advance for a North Star in Tahoe around Christmas and a unit was never turned in. I search for something in Italy 2 weeks before Christmas on short notice but nothing available.

Success--My husband and I had "valley fever" and wanted to get out of town. I checked portfolio availability at Registry Collection and found 1 week in Kelowna British Columbia at the time I wanted and signed up for it. I would never have thought about going there on my own but the week fit our plans so we are off in mid Sept. I can email you about how our stay was after our return.

We have used our PB Sunset Beach on an RCI exchange for a week in Wisconsin at the Resort at Grand Geneva--granted this was February and who wants to vacation in Wisconsin in Feb but we were visiting family so it worked for us.

The one thing I notice about the resorts that you trade for is the level at MC or SB is far higher---daily maid service and room clean up. We are not very messy so its not like we need it but the staff service at PB resort is much higher. The others were fine but nothing special. MC and SB is special at least on our trips there since 2000.

Best Regards, Marlene

David and Marlene M.
Nov 08, 2008

Registry Collections has a great collection of properties but good luck trying to get into one of the nice ones. I have been trying for over two years to find one in the "on season" and I have been told not availible. Iam not going to exchange with them again. RCI is a whole lot easier. Typical sales job from the sale guys at MC. I will stay there from now on !

Wm Scot Ellis
Dec 29, 2008

With three weeks notice I was able to trade a property in mazatlan for monte cristo in cabo with Registry Collection. Considering that i did this over christmas week i felt that it was pretty efficient.

Ann P.
Mar 26, 2009

I traded our Monte Cristo fractional in Summer 2008 for a huge Penthouse in Barbados at the end of the Summer using the Registry exchange. So far we have had a pleasant experience with the Registry.

Todd M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.