Timeshare Exchanges

Help!!!!! Please!!!!

Sep 17, 2008

i signed a contract with global exchange vacation club July 2008 and i want out! obviously, i have missed the 7 days grace period but is there any way to get out of this HORRIBLE contract? i've read all the messages and most people were lucky to have read this forum during their grace period. has anyone cancelled after that period? if so, how did you go about doing so and were you successful?

Gail G.
Sep 17, 2008

The post above should not be in the "Timeshare Exchanges" forum, since it has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of exchanging.

Nonetheless, this very question has been asked and answered in detail within the past few days in the "Timeshare Companies" forum here on RedWeek. You might want to find those posts, which answer all of your questions and numerous other questions not asked...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 17, 2008 01:03 PM

Sep 17, 2008

Sorry!! :O)

Gail G.
Sep 17, 2008

gailg83 wrote:
Sorry!! :O)

I believe this was answered on another thead.

R P.
Sep 17, 2008

Jayjay, do you know the thread?

Thanks, Gail

Gail G.
Sep 17, 2008

Re: >>...do you know the thread<< =================================

The referenced thread is located in the forum entitled "Timeshare Companies", as previously stated.

The specific thread subject is "Global Exchange Vacation Club -- Termination Advice", initially posted by "md111" on 9/12 and to which several responses were subsequently provided. The most recent detailed reply, with considerable legal input, was posted on 9/17 by "Carvana".

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 18, 2008 04:24 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.