Timeshare Exchanges

Redweek Exchange Question on Points

Oct 01, 2008

I have 2 Tahiti 2 Bedroom timeshares that have a value of around 1900 points here on redweek. My question is this, if I deposit both timeshare weeks at the same time can I use a combined point value of 3800 points to rent at one timeshare? If I do this, what happens to the leftover points if I purchase a 2500 point week for example? One last question, if I can use the leftover points, do they expire. Sorry for so many questions, but I am new here on Redweek.

Thanks, Ryan

Ryan F.
Oct 02, 2008

ryanf33 wrote:
I have 2 Tahiti 2 Bedroom timeshares that have a value of around 1900 points here on redweek. My question is this, if I deposit both timeshare weeks at the same time can I use a combined point value of 3800 points to rent at one timeshare? If I do this, what happens to the leftover points if I purchase a 2500 point week for example? One last question, if I can use the leftover points, do they expire. Sorry for so many questions, but I am new here on Redweek.

Thanks, Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Yes, that is correct. If you deposit both of your weeks into RedWeek.com's exchange program you can use the total amount of points to exchange for another week. If you have points left over they will stay in your RedWeek.com exchange account for future use within the next three years. More information can be found under the "Timeshare Exchange" tab or you can also click on this link for information that directly answers your question. http://www.redweek.com/resources/exchange-member-guide/finalizing-exchange

Thanks, Ryan.

Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.