Timeshare Exchanges

Sharing Inventory with DAE: Availability in China

Oct 03, 2008

I understand Redweek and DAE share and exchange selected inventories.

I have seen weeks available in China at DAE and such inventories are not made available at Redweek.

Since I still have points at Redweek, may I ask what the chance will be that Redweek may have some weeks in China that is now available at DAE?

Thanks.

Tat Y.
Oct 03, 2008

You might actually be better off sending your inquiry via an email to support@RedWeek.com, or by using the "contact RedWeek.com" button located at the bottom of this page. Since these forums are intended for member discussion (not for contacting RedWeek), your posting may just get inadvertently overlooked completely by RedWeek staff, since this is not really the best or the most appropriate way to contact RedWeek staff directly. Your choice, your call...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Oct 03, 2008 01:23 PM

Oct 03, 2008

taty3 wrote:
I understand Redweek and DAE share and exchange selected inventories.

I have seen weeks available in China at DAE and such inventories are not made available at Redweek.

Since I still have points at Redweek, may I ask what the chance will be that Redweek may have some weeks in China that is now available at DAE?

Thanks.

When you make a deposit into RedWeek.com, we turn the week over to DAE for handling the "clean and press" - to make sure there are no problems with the week deposited, and to deal with the resort in getting the ownership changed over. The points we give to you for your deposit are good for any inventory on RedWeek.com, and that inventory will be different from what DAE offers to their members. We don't share inventory with DAE and vice versa.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.