Marriott's Desert Springs Villas

Seasons at Desert Springs - Red - White and ??? matches to High - Medium - Low??

Nov 29, 2008

I realize there is a High, Medium and Low season at Desert Springs Villas. I think it is: High - January-June Medium - September - December Low - July - August

1) First question - Is that correct? 2) What are the corresponding colors to identify the seasons?

Jeffrey N.
Dec 11, 2008

Platinum, Gold, Silver

Red, White, Blue

Harold N.
Apr 06, 2012

what does it mean "floating" week?

Donn M.
Feb 27, 2013

No. High ("Red" or "Platinum") is from maybe December thru around April. Medium ("White"/gold) is May/maybe June, & again Oct/Nov. Low ("Blue"/silver) is summer.

jeffn80 wrote:
I realize there is a High, Medium and Low season at Desert Springs Villas. I think it is: High - January-June Medium - September - December Low - July - August

1) First question - Is that correct? 2) What are the corresponding colors to identify the seasons?

Ev L.
Aug 09, 2014

I have reserved a week at the Villas II, checking in April 11, 2015 and checking out April 18 2015. What can I reasonably expect to charge for renting this week to a second party

Dennis A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.