Dec 22, 2008

I am interested in anyone else that has ownership in this unit. We just got back from our Dec 1-16 ownership and it was grand. The folks we took down with us were just amazed in the service, views, (we look down at "The Princesse's House") and the Villas amenities. We will not be exchanging this unit for many years.Because of the Registry Collections in ability to get us into a equivelent property. I am sorry for the folks who feel they have been taken advantage of by the sales folks but this property is one of the nicest that i have been in through out the world. It has the feel of europes southern France and Italy to the left and the Costa del Sol are of spain to the right.

Wm Scot Ellis
Jan 31, 2009

Hi, We own Feb 15-march 1. We are going for the first wek and have rented the second week. We think it is beautiful also but did question some of the promises of our salesman. I think he did sell us the best view!!! We bouth Aug 06. Hope the golf course is being built. Any really favorite restaurants???

Kath L.
Feb 01, 2009

Ediths in town is very good. The view was great but the codos are crouding it out. I missed 2007 year so I booked #1 thru Registry Collections for the first week of August. If you are down there then I will look you up. The golf courses are a few years out unfortunatly.

Wm Scot Ellis
Feb 01, 2009

We were just there in October. We had bought another timehshare at Villa d'arco before we purchased Montecrista-hurricaine came and we left town-should have canceled that on since Monte Cristo is so beautiful. Anyway we will not be there-we just went to Mona Lisa'a for the first time. It is on the water with the most fantastic view.

Kath L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.