Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito

VILLA 12 OWNERS and owners interested in trading weeks

Mar 10, 2009

Hello

We own the villa next to you(13) for the first 15 night in June.

carlos

Carlos S.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 10, 2009 02:29 PM

Apr 19, 2009

dmagliulo --

I own the first two weeks in September. #12 is handsdown the best villa in the MC. And probably has the best view of any villa or timeshare in all of Cabo. My problem is that there is just my wife and I and all our friends and family are busy working or tied down with kids.

September is gorgeous with the rain making everything so green. And what they call a hurricane is Cabo is what even us Californians call a healthy rain. And having lived (and still have a house) in Florida I call the huricanes on the western coast "jokeacanes".

Anywho, always nice to keep in touch with fellow MC villa owners and especially #12s. Also be adviced that for the first two Septembers there was horrendous leaking in the villa (September is the rainy season). Didn't make it down last September so don't know if they finally solved the leaking problems.

Marty Walden

Martin W.
Aug 11, 2009

Villa 15 - last half July and first half of August

Does anyone know if there is an online database for MC where we can go and add contact information like name(real or not), email address, weeks, and villa?

I could probably do this but I don't want to reinvent the wheel. It would be best if the resort put this up for those willing to add their info but not much insentive for them to do this and potentially lose sales to our barter

Kerry Davis

Kerry D.
Oct 08, 2009

We own Villa 55 and while I know we are not villa 12, I am very interested in getting together with a group that may like to exchange time. We have the first half of February, and know people with the last half of October that may also be willing to trade time. We can't go this year as we are expecting a new baby in the family, but would love to trade for another time. We went last year for the first time and loved it. I know there may be a lot of buyers remorse, but get in the pool, look out at the sunset and I promise it will be a thing of the past!!

Kim D.
Jan 13, 2010

I have created an open FB group for all owners and past renters of Montecristo Estates. It is open to anyone. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=250753352557&ref=nf

Also, any owners in the top 18 villas I encourage to join my new private group Montecristo Estates Penthouse Villa Owners. This is a private FB group only for top 18 villa owners that we can use for exchanges, social interaction or whatever else we want it to be. Let me know if you have any problem joining.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=272024747572

Thanks, Kerry Davis Villa 15 July 16 - Aug 15

Kerry D.
Jan 13, 2010

We are in Villa 15 for the first half of June

Don C.
Oct 11, 2010

I am not able to find the Villa 1-18 group on facebook. We just bought Villa 9 Dec 1-16 and would love to connect with other owners. Thanks!

Kristi S.
Oct 12, 2010

we are in #18 11/16-12/01

Jeffrey W.
Nov 03, 2010

---

Brandon B.

Last edited by brandonb52 on Nov 05, 2010 08:26 AM

Mar 09, 2011

Hello, we own the first 2 weeks in january, email me at brandonneer@gmail.com. Not to exchange weeks, just to stay in touch about the unit.

Brandon B.
Mar 11, 2011

kristis68 wrote:
I am not able to find the Villa 1-18 group on facebook. We just bought Villa 9 Dec 1-16 and would love to connect with other owners. Thanks!

MonteCristo Estates Penthouse Owners on facebook. If you still can't find it email me at kdavis45@comcast.net

Kerry D.
Mar 11, 2011

Try villa 13 if possible.

Carlos S.
Mar 15, 2011

Hi there! We own second half of May. I just stumbled on this forum. We have exchanged our time there for the last couple of years but we will be there this May (from the 22nd to June 1) Do you go there every year. What's been happening there lately?

Tia R.
Mar 15, 2011

What's been happening at Montecristo. Let's call it the uglification of the view. Was there the first two weeks of September. Instead of looking down on a nice green golf course as originally promised it was looking out over a construction yard, a fence that looked like the USA fence that is being constructed along the USA/Mexician border, dirt fields and piles from the failed Querva project, and employees parking lot. Passed my grievances onto our conceirge to relay to Senior Coppell -- that At least they should paint the construction yard so it blends into the surrounding landscape like they did the waste water treatment plant.

Martin W.
Jul 19, 2014

we are not a villa 12 owner, we own the last 2 weeks of july villa 36. We spoke with ther owner today and have general concerns about matinence fees. We would be intersted in hearing feedback from your meeting with the general manager yesterday-- cheryl and allan bock villa 36

Cheryl B.
Jul 21, 2014

Facebook has 2 Montecristo group you can join that will have same type of issues.

Carlos S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.