Point Systems

MY RCI Points will expire 123109

May 19, 2009

I converted my HGVC points to 5000 RCI points. Now they will expire if not used by the end of 2009. I'd like to sell them but I don't understand the process. I wouldn't ask a lot. Anything is better than nothing.

Robert B.
May 20, 2009

robertb424 wrote:
I converted my HGVC points to 5000 RCI points. Now they will expire if not used by the end of 2009. I'd like to sell them but I don't understand the process. I wouldn't ask a lot. Anything is better than nothing.
Have you already extended your points to next year? If not, then extend them and use them in 2010. Redweek has a site to sell points, and I guess you could place a listing to sell JUST this year's points. I'm guessing at best you would get $50 ($.01 per point) and it would cost you at least that to place the RedWeek ad.

My other suggestion would be to go to the TUG Forum (tugbbs.com). They have a thread for "Bargains". Post something there; even if you can't sell your points, you could probably give them to someone who could use them.

Mike N.
May 20, 2009

Robert, contact me at soccer1@netzero.net. I also have some points expiring, I can combine our two "batches", book a week somewhere, and donate the week to a local charity.

Mike

Mike N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.