Travel Tips & Advice

ATTENTION Casa Dorada Members

Jul 09, 2009

A rep. (Mike Coleman and Bill Buyers) of Vacancy Rewards. This is a company that previously represented the VIP program. There are trying to scam members and using scare tactics to get your money. They are also saying they will send you to collections they CAN NOT do that. They are NO LONGER involved with any part of Casa Dorada. GBS International is the customer service for the VIP program some times called CDVC on any statements that they send you.

The resort is building a case against these SCAM ARTISTS. GBS is asking it members to send them a complaint letter if these SCAMMERS are calling you or sending you letters. So the resort can stop them dead in there tracks.

The correct VIP website the hotel is running is: www.Casadoradavacationclub.com there number is 1.877.892.7368

You are NOT required to renew with Vacancy Rewards I repeat you are NOT required to renew with Vacancy Rewards

Send me a PM if you have questions.

George J.
Jul 10, 2009

georgej92 wrote:
...Send me a PM if you have questions.
George, you will have to provide an email address as RedWeek does not have any method of contactin other members.

Mike N.
Mar 10, 2010

The thing I don't understand is when I called a USA # that was on a Casa Dorada at Medano Beach flyer they gave me Mike Colemans phone number he had all my infrmation ?? Please direct me to the proper personal I payed $ 3,000 dollars for 10 weeks June 18th 2006 Yes I know I owe $ 297.00 due to back renewal fees

Ronald G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.