Timeshare Exchanges

CPO policy

Sep 18, 2009

I booked a week last week and paid $25 for the CPO. At that time, the agreement was that I could cancel up to a day before the check in time. Now I see that the CPO policy has changed. I assume that new policy only applies going forward, and that Redweek is going to honor the CPO agreement in effect at the time money was paid for CPO. But my requests for confirmation have not received a response from Redweek. Has anyone dealt with this issue yet?

Joseph S.
Sep 18, 2009

Have you tried emailing Redweek .... go to bottom of this page and click on contact Redweek .... BTW what is CPO?

R P.
Sep 18, 2009

CPO is the insurance you can pay in case you can't use your week. I e-mailed Redweek twice and got no response. Posting here in the hopes someone else has dealt with this.

Joseph S.
Sep 18, 2009

I would continue to contact Redweek via the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page. All I can say is that RedWeek has usually responded to my emails within a day or two. I would also suggest that you make sure that RedWeek emails are not going into a spam folder.

Good Luck and keep everyone posted as to your progress.

Mike N.
Sep 18, 2009

carries76 wrote:
I booked a week last week and paid $25 for the CPO. At that time, the agreement was that I could cancel up to a day before the check in time. Now I see that the CPO policy has changed. I assume that new policy only applies going forward, and that Redweek is going to honor the CPO agreement in effect at the time money was paid for CPO. But my requests for confirmation have not received a response from Redweek. Has anyone dealt with this issue yet?

Hi Joseph,

I responded to your email on Thursday concerning the CPO insurance. Your email account must be filtering out our replies to you. Please check your filters on your email account.

My response included that since you purchased the CPO insurance back in January that the previous rules would apply to you and that you could cancel up to 24 hours before check in. BUT your RedWeek membership had expired and you need to renew that immediately.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Sep 21, 2009

Marty,

Thanks for the response. I will be renewing my membership. I don't see the message in my Redweek message box or in any e-mail folder. Can you lease resend? Thanks.

Joseph S.
Sep 21, 2009

carries76 wrote:
Marty,

Thanks for the response. I will be renewing my membership. I don't see the message in my Redweek message box or in any e-mail folder. Can you lease resend? Thanks.

I have resent the original reply to you. Please let me know if you receive it.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.