Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club

Transportation to/from Airport-Ko Olina

Oct 10, 2009

I thought there might be a shuttle service? I also seem to remember there was a LEO Trans co. which had a kiosk at Ko Olina which one could book. Car rentals of $300+ for the week seem steep. I checked the website of THEBus (public transit) and it seems it doesn't go to Ko Olina. We're going for Nov 14-21 and only want to rent a car for one week. Any suggestions?

Mel J.
Oct 15, 2009

DiscountHawaiiCarRental.com Go here. We used them this spring for a week. We paid about 27 a day.

Lauralee D.

Last edited by lauraleed3 on Oct 15, 2009 12:40 PM

Oct 15, 2009

As I recall, there is a shuttle between the Marriott KoOlina and the Marriott Waikiki -- primarily to get prospective buyers from Waikiki to KoOlina for sales presentations. You might check with either property about this.

Shawn V.
Oct 24, 2009

ARE YOU SAYING THE BUS DOES NOT GO TO KO'LINDA AT ALL? THIS IS NOT GOOD IF T HSI IS TRUE.

Janice W.
Nov 09, 2009

Thanks, everyone. Got a Thrifty rental for ~2 weeks: $253.62. mj

Mel J.
Dec 16, 2009

I was able to secure in Airport Waikiki an express shuttle that allows free shuttle for kids 3 and below so if you have kids in this age bracket, you don't need to include them in your travel expenses.

Amy J.

Last edited by amyj128 on Dec 16, 2009 08:16 PM

Jan 24, 2010

Do you have any information to? from airport? to downtown??

Florence L.
Jan 27, 2011

there are many taxi shuttles honolulu airport to Ko Olina starting at $50 one way, and they are listed on google. Ko Olina traveler

John G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.