Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito

fractional ownership is not an investment!

Nov 18, 2009

I get so tired of people wanting to make $ off of this . When you buy at Monte Cristo it is like buying a sports car or a diamond ring . Its bringing you and your family , friends, love ones together for a chance to spend a remarkable two weeks( or more we only have two weeks)every year ! I plan on passing it down to my chlidren so they can get together with there children! One thing I gurantee is that any one who spends their weeks there will have a great time. I have been fortunate and have been able to rent out the weeks we could not make it but would rather be there. We recently took a trip to Disney Land and cost us alot !! Was not nearly as relaxing! I do regret that the salesman market it as an investment, alot of people get sucked in to something they cannot afford, but they have to make a living! I do not think anyone will disagree that when they actually use the time they buy it is the best!! Get real it is an expensive toy but one that can bring much satisfaction and enjoyment!

Lynette M.

Last edited by lynettem15 on Nov 18, 2009 06:56 PM

Nov 19, 2009

What you are failing to realize is that for the $250+/day that you are paying for your maintenance fee you could rent the same place and not have had to pay around $90,000 for the unit. And, you could have purchased a unit on the secondary market for 50% of what you paid by purchasing from the salesman there. How much did you get when you rented it?

David L.
Nov 20, 2009

More importantly they lied. Lied about golf. Lied about renting. They also lied to me about the deed which I have no idea how to get

The property and views are spectacular. The service is good. Villa is a great but has some issues (odor?)

I love this place but the salemen ruined it with all the lies in my opinion

Thomas F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.