General Discussion

Life Oasis For Children? Anyone used?

Jan 02, 2010

I am looking to possibly donate my property to Life Oasis For Children. Am very surprised to not see a topic about them already started. Is this a reputable company? Has anyone used them and been satisfied or dissatisfied? Anyone have another charity that accepts timeshare donations? Thanks for your help. Have a great 2010!!!!

Scott S.
Jan 02, 2010

Never heard of them, but most charities aren't taking timeshares any longer unless the resorts and time owned are in very high demand .... the vast majority of timeshares in this economy are liabilities with ever increasing yearly maintenance fees and possible special assessments and many can't even be sold for $1.

R P.
Aug 23, 2019

scotts320 wrote:
I am looking to possibly donate my property to Life Oasis For Children - love&carry.. Am very surprised to not see a topic about them already started. Is this a reputable company? Has anyone used them and been satisfied or dissatisfied? Anyone have another charity that accepts timeshare donations? Thanks for your help. Have a great 2010!!!!

what was the feedback

Вадим С.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.