Point Systems

timeshare weeks

Jan 14, 2010

We own 2 fixed red weeks at Fairfield Glade. I would like to know how this works with Redweek Exchanges. Do you just deal in points or can we deposit our fixed weeks and exchange them?

Floyd Sharp

Floyd S.
Jan 19, 2010

floyds4 wrote:
We own 2 fixed red weeks at Fairfield Glade. I would like to know how this works with Redweek Exchanges. Do you just deal in points or can we deposit our fixed weeks and exchange them?

Floyd Sharp

Hi Floyd,

You can deposit your fixed weeks into RedWeek. You first need to submit for a valuation and will receive points for your weeks. You can then use those points to exchange for a week or more that is available. Your points that you receive will be good for years.

For more information please click on the "Timeshare Exchange" tab.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 27, 2010

I have RCI exchange weeks that expire on 3/31/10. How do I advertise about renting them. Thanks casey

Ima M.
Jan 28, 2010

imaof8 wrote:
I have RCI exchange weeks that expire on 3/31/10. How do I advertise about renting them. Thanks casey

Casey, it these are points that you obtained through an exchange with RCI you won't be able to rent them out. It is against RCI's policy.

Sorry, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.