Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito

Exchanging interval ownership in #57 for #24

Jan 27, 2010

While attending the owners lunch an offer was made by a montechristo salesman to swap even weeks 3 and 4 in #57 for weeks 1 and 2 in unit 24, ($300.00 transfer fee). The previous owner, according to the salesman, made a deal on an interval in phase 2. Since the view is much better and should also have less road noise we took it. However, I´m curious if anyone has run into any issues or knows of any pitfalls with these exchanges?

Richard T.
Jan 27, 2010

I would take EVER advantage to get any promises you were ever given in writing and signed by two people that you know are qualified to do so. If you were given 50% off for golf make sure you get it again as they will take every opportunity to take things away from you. Make sure they aren't going to increase the maintenance fees. I am sure they are making this offer because it is better for them no matter what it looks like to you. They don't do it out of the kindness of their heart as they don't have one.

David L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.